Saturday 20 February 2010

Challenge 39 Winner and Top5

Good morning peeps. Thank you so much to everyone that took on and smashed my recipe challenge - so many beautiful entries it was really difficult to pick just 5 as my favourite.

First the winner of the spending spree at Digistamp Boutique

True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max:  173 Result: 23 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That's you Sally

With this gorgeous creation.

 

Please e-mail me (Debs) at jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk and I will pass on your details to Sally-Ann.



And now my TOP5 in no particular order:












Well done ladies - grab yourself a TOP5 blinkie and display with pride.

Can't wait to see what gorgeous projects you all come up with this week.
TTFN
Debs xx



3 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Sally and the top 5! Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!

SallyB said...

Hey there girls.. I checked in for this weeks challenge and saw I had won last weeks 3-2-1 recipe...so exciting!
Thank you so much!!!

Liz McGuire, said...

woohoo, i'm glad you liked it!

liz x
buttonsforbrains