Saturday 29 September 2012

Week 174 - Scrapbook page

Morning everyone!
 Nicola here, welcoming you to another fun Allsorts challenge. Firstly, huge thanks to all those of you who made Emma's Song Inspired challenge a resounding success, I've been singing along all week to your song choices. Please scroll down (if you haven't already) to see if you were our lucky winner or one of the DT's Top 5!


My challenge for you guys this week is
Create a Scrapbook Page
to preserve those special memories for all time!

We have two fab sponsors offering some wonderful prizes:
Digi Darla
Digi Darla 5 images of winners choice

with 5 digi images of winners choice

and Love to Stamp
$10 voucher Love to Stamp

with a $10 gift voucher to spend in their online store

Next take a look at what the wonderful DT have to inspire you with:

Brenda





Tracy

So, that's what we did, now it's over to you...
We can't wait to see what LO's you create for us, make sure you leave your entry with Mr Linky by 2pm Friday 5th October 

Hugs

10 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful DT scrapbook layouts. I created a scrapbook layout of a new recipe I tried, Roasted Cinnamon Pear. I've been creating a recipe book for my Daughter and will ass this one to the book.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Arnhilds Kreative hender said...

Lovely layouts. Wanted to share the layout I made of my son catching his first fish, 4 years old :) Hugs Arnhild

TeenaBugg38 said...

woooo hooooo finally a scrapping challenge :) yall should do more of these!!

Claire Spielman said...

GREAT challenge. This is exactly why I prefer scrapbook l/o's over cards...to preserve that moment in time! I created this page for my Grand daughters (cousins) who are 3 and were having the BEST day ever. I can't imagine what they'll think of it when they are 16 and get their own car!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Claire Spielman said...

Thanks so much again for finally doing a scrapbook l/o challenge. I loved creating this one and just won over @ DCWV placing in their top 10. This page was quite a challenge so I hope you also love it! Thanks again for sponsoring this.
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

tiffany said...

love that you're doing a scrapbook challenge, and great examples from the DT!! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Andreja said...

Hi
Sorry please delete Nr.15
Thanks, Bye

Mei said...

Wonderful challenge! Great chance for me to add on to my scrapbook!

Mistys Mum said...

A great challenge & inspiration from the DT thank you. I haven't entered an Allsorts challenge for quite a while - & this entry is digital - I do hope that doesn't rule it out.
Off to have a look at the other entries now. x

Crafting Belle said...

Fab challenge and inspiration from the DT. I hope my layout counts as it's a digi layout. Hugs Lisa xxx