Saturday 11 January 2014

Week 241 - Ribbons

Good Morning
Welcome to Allsorts Challenge.
Please check the post below for the winners and top 5.

**********
Week 241 - Use Ribbon but no bows
This is the theme I, Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)  have chosen this week.  I would love to see something different on your creations this week using ribbon.

Our first sponsor is Scrappers Delight who are joining us for the first time

3 images
Prize- 3 Images of choice.


My name is Janice (AKA Scrapper's Delights), I discovered the digital scrap booking world November 2008 and started to Design February 2009 and really love it so I decided I wanted to have my own shop so here we are lol.

Our other sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons


Prize - Collection of Ribbon

Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none. Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel ? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths. Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects on our blog,or visit our Inspiration blog,or maybe join in with us at our Challenge blog. Go on, have a look... It's worth it !

Before we move on to the Allsorts DT cards we have three made by our sponsors Scrappers Delight to showcase their images.

Using E-Meow

Using Rose Petal

Using Breena Fairy


And now for the Allsorts DT artwork following this weeks ribbons but no bows theme


Jo
Jo is doing the world launch of the new Spellbinders on Create and Craft TV so is taking the week off to prepare and will no doubt be tempting us all with the new goodies
                                             Using Flower Basket from Scrappers Delight
  
   
Tracy


Tracy Mouse
Using Dracula Damsel from Scrappers Delight 


Wendy


Some fabulous creations by everyone.

I am looking forward to popping over and seeing what YOU all create

xxxxx
Wendy L


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning cards

Lola said...

Hello Ladies :-)

Wonderful cards! Thank you for inspiration!
I guess, I will try to craft something for this challenge :-)

But, please excuse my question - Challenge theme is "Ribbon, but NO BOWS", right..?
Because i wonder, why some of the DT - Cards have bows on them...?

Or did I mistranslate?

Hugs and greets from Germany,
xx Karola xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards by the design team. I wondered the same thing as Lola.
I have just entered my 2nd card.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Cards, Love Hazel (Didos)