Saturday 14 March 2015

Week 302 - Flowers and Pearls

Hello, hope you have sunny Saturday as we here in Finland, it's Mervi hosting you with theme " Flowers and Pearls". Welcome to join in!

Our sponsors are, first prize from
At The Hobby House we have an on line store and also a retail shop where we stock all the latest paper crafting supplies and have lots of ideas to inspire you. We have an excellent Coffee Shop on-site, the coffee shop is famous for its home cooking including fresh baked scones, Italian ice-cream and steak pie, hot lunches are served between 12 and 2p.m. Our shop is situated on the outskirts of Tetney, a small rural village near Cleethorpes. We are open Tuesday to Saturday 10a.m to 4p.m and have ample free parking and easy disabled access.

and the prize is:
 

and the second sponsor is

Jiggery Makery My name is Adele, I graduated in 2013 with a degree in Interior Design and I am currently a carer for my Grandma but in my spare time I love designing digital stamps. They are mostly inspired by 1940/50s Pin-ups and can be quite sassy. My favorite Pin Up artist is Gil Elvgren, whose work is just stunning. I have been both a crafter and an artist alternately all my life but finally feel I have been able to achieve a great balance as a digital stamp designer. Jiggery Makery is my brand, my creative expression and a way to share what I love.

and the prize is:  digi-images

Here's the fabulous samples from the Design Team, you can pop in the blogs just clicking the names.


Jo
Jo will be back with us next week

Mervi
using Hobby House's flowers and pearls

Tracy


Tracy Mouse
Tracy is recovering from an operation and will be back soon

Wendy



Now it's your turn to show "Flowers and Pearls"


12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful showcase by all x

Karon said...

Wonderful DT inspiration! TFS

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

Donna said...

Another super challenge ladies!
Hugs, Donna xx

KandA said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT xx

Sally H said...

Stunning DT inspiration and a lovely theme!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful work DT

gr karin

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT! Love Helene's white on white with just the image colored! Very beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

KandA said...

I'm not sure if my 2nd entry (no 106) is allowed - if not please delete it, thanks xx

Bad Kitty said...

Wonderful DT inspiration!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fab DT Creations, Love Hazelxx

James E Lutz said...

Thanks to a brilliant effort in publishing your article. One can be more informative as this. There are many things I can know only after reading your wonderful article.
Jacksonville office furniture