Saturday 19 September 2015

Week 329 - Sparkle


Hi Tracy Mouse here and welcome to this week's challenge here at Allsorts, I would firstly like to thank you for joining in with our 'Buttons' theme last week, please check the post below to see if you were a lucky winner or in our Top 5.

As it's my turn to host I chose the theme which is

Sparkle
(so get out your glitters, stickles, and gems etc.......) 

My theme is to create anything you like, but use the theme and get creative.

The prize this week is:-

 *******************************************************

I know rules are soooooo boring and we don't have many of them, they are listed at the top of this blog if you want to check them out anytime. I really just want to remind you of the one about claiming challenge prizes as you would be amazed how many people leave it weeks and sometimes months before claiming their prize................

It remains the winners responsibility to contact the DT named in the winners post or the contact listed on our sidebar to claim their prize. This must be done my midnight GMT on the Thursday following the Friday winners announcement. Any prizes not claimed by that time will be lost and no alternatives offered.

*******************************************************


Wendy


I hope you will join in our challenge and we look forward to seeing your lovely entries!


8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Love Hazelxx

Sandra H said...

Stunning by all x

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge and gorgeous inspiration from the DT! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cazzy said...

Lovely challenge and DT examples - if I win I can't accept the tickets, I would love to get there just once but don't think there is a chance of me going.

Cazzy x

Karen said...

Such a lovely challenge theme (always my favourite) and great inspiration from the DT too.xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ahhh another great challenge, thanks so very much.. have used glitter on my card it is just hard to see that is all.
thanks for great inspiration to by the DT
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Sue said...

Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
Sue xx

Hilscc said...

Please can you remove 28 I entered it wrong and reposted it 28 doesn't open up. I have used glitter on trees and snow but doesn't photo well