Friday 23 October 2015

All Sentimental Winners

Firstly Thank You for all the lovely entries to last weeks challenge. Helene is not available to choose the winners for her challenge so l have stepped in for her - so lets get on with it.

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

The first winner of the lovely prize from Marianne Designs is No.14 Lucy W
The second winner of the tickets for the NEC Hobbycraft Show is  #64Janes Journal
 The third prize of images from A Day For Daisies is #78 Rutscht
Well done to all the winners - please contact Brenda by thursday 29th October to claim your prize -details in the side bar. Please help yourselves to the winners banner and add to your blogs,

Now onto the difficult part this weeks Top 5 chosen by the Design Team and in no particular order

No. 24 Janja

No. 38 Mags

No. 40 Tones Scrapperom

No. 53 JanR

No.62 Marianne

Congratulations to all this weeks top 5, please feel free to take the top 5 banner from the sidebar and add it to your blogs.
Please come back tomorrow when we have a new challenge from my lovely teamie and boss lady Brenda x Susan x

7 comments:

Jane said...

Well done to everyone and I was so excited to see my up name there but so disappointed that I cannot take up the kind offer of the tickets. I have emailed Brenda and she will decide whether to redraw or perhaps ask who would like the tickets and it more than 1 person would like them do a little draw of them?? I hope whoever goes has a wonderful time, it's my granddaughter's birthday celebrations that weekend. Crafty hugs xx

mags said...

Delighted to be picked in the Top 5. Thank you and well done to the winners and the other Top 5 picks. Super projects everyone.
Mags
x

Janja said...

Thank you for picking my card in the Top 5. Congrats to all.
Janja

Sarn said...

Congrats to all the winners and top picks xxx

Sarn said...

Congrats to all the winners and top picks xxx

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my banner as one of your Top 5! Thanks so much!!

Marianne said...

Thank you so much for picking my card for your top 5. Congrats to all the other winners.