Friday 1 January 2016

Anything but Christmas winners


Happy New Year and I hope you had an enjoyable festive season.

It's been a very busy fortnight with our Anything but Christmas theme, thank you all for your super entries and now it's time to announce the winners.........

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

Winner of the £10 voucher from DigiStamp Boutique is Melodie:


Winner of the £10 Stamp Addicts voucher is Liz:


Winner of the images from Deedee's Digis is Beatriz:


And the winner of the prize from Whimsy Stamps is Maria:


Well done to you all, please mail me by 7th January so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes.

And now for this weeks Top 5, it was a mega difficult task with so many lovely entries but here they are in no particular order..................

Chrissy

Pia

Armiida
IMG_5860.jpg

Jackie

Autumn
card 1

Congratulations to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs. Mervi will be along tomorrow with our first challenge of 2016.


6 comments:

Melodie said...

Hi Brenda,
how nice, I won. I am very pleased. Unfortunately, I can not send you mail, because I have no account with the proposed providers, I would have to register there first. But I have already two accounts with web.de. What can I do?
Hugs
Melodie

chrissy xx said...

Happy New Year.
Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 5!
Congratualtions to ALL.
Chrissyxx

Dora said...

congratulations everyone.
Happy new year to you all.

Jackie C said...

Thanks so much 😎

brenda said...

Hello Melodie, I have left you a message on your blog as well, but I am afraid I do not understand what you mean as you should be able to mail me from any e.mail account or provider you may have.

If you just click on the 'mail me' above it will come direct to me.

B x

Melodie said...

Hi Brenda,
I received no message on my blog. When I press "mail me", opens a window where I should click on the "Gmail" or "Yahoo". Unfortunately I have to register with this provider first before I can send an e-mail. I want to register but in any other provider, because I already have two accounts with "web" and "T-Online". I have not yet had this type, so I do not know what I could do.
Hugs
Melodie