Friday 8 January 2016

Winners of the " What's New" Challenge

Good evening, thank you so much for your entries and Happy New Year wishes!
Here are the winners - drawn with random.org.

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

The prize from 
 
goes to 
Sunshinepen

The prize from
goes to 
Irena

The tickets 
goes to
Karen

Congrats for the winners, please contact Brenda for your prize.

Design Team's  TOP 5  ( in no order)

ForgetMeNot
Amelia

 Pia 

Stempelomis Bastelkeller

Just Christine's Creations

Christy Designs

Congrats to you, please grab your badges from the sidebar!

Welcome again, Susan's new theme will start tomorrow morning;-))m

9 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Wow Thanks Barb for letting me know, I have won the Sizzix prize. I am over the moon. Many thanks

Crafty hugs Pen x

Irena Stefanova said...

What lucky girl I am! Many thanks!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winner & for having a wonderful part of your name being 'Sunshine'
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Karen Petitt said...

Congratulations to all the winners. I am so sorry I forgot that there was more than one prize and there is no way I can get to Manchester from where we live, lol, so please keep the prize to use for someone else. So sorry! Karen x

Dora said...

congratulations!

Mervi said...

Thank you Karen, we'll draw it again. Better chance next time;-))m

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 5 - you made my day! Congratulations to the other winners too.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winners! And I'm so happy that my dear friend Pia's card has been picked! :D