Saturday 21 April 2018

Week 464 - Use Pearls

Morning, Helene here. Today it's my turn to present this week's challenge and I have chosen Pearls. They are such a lovely way of enhancing craft projects and can be used in so many ways so have your projects feature pearls in any forms. Sponsoring us this week is

Marianne Designs
with these wonderful products.

And the design team has - as always - created some really stunning projects for you to be inspired by. Make sure you follow our challenge rules and be sure to read the privacy text just above the link tool.


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner or accredited work.

11 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Definitely a motivation to use pearls, which I tend to forget as I find them fiddly to glue! Lovely projects from everyone!

New Creations said...

Such pretty showcasing of using pearls! All are so beautiful with an awesome prize!

zahraa handmade cards said...

AMAZING CHALLENGE ^_^

Jenny L said...

Hi,
such wonderful DT creations and they are such lovely inspiration.
Thank you for another super challenge theme.
Will be entering in a couple of times this week as I use lots of pearls on my work.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lucy Patrick said...

Beautiful pearly designs from the team XOX Lucy

Jenny L said...

Hi,
I am back with another entry today.
I use a lot of pearls on my cards so this challenge was brilliant for me thank you as I could enter a couple of times.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KandA said...

Wonderful creations from you all and a super theme xx

Karen Petitt said...

Lovely projects from the DT, I adore all these beautiful flowers so much! I love using pearls too so thank you for the push to use them and for the fun challenge x

Enna Smarty said...

I am reading your post from the beginning, it was so interesting to read & I feel thanks to you for posting such a good blog, keep updates regularly.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT makes, Hazelx

Emily Shroom said...

Beautiful cards from the DT for inspiration, thanks for the fun challenge!